1. Do you have a middle name?
I don't have one, I have 5 and i can't remember all of them for the life of me.
2. What is your favourite subject at school?
I love Modern Studies and Music.
3. What is your favourite drink?
4. What is your favourite song at the moment?
I currently like One more Sleep by Leona Lewis, its such a lovely and upbeat Christmas tune.
5. What do you want to name your children?
Oooh this is such a hard question, if its a boy then Marvin, Chris or Alexander and
if its a girl then maybe Crystal, Alexis or Amirah.
6. Do you participate in any sports?
Does P.E count? I used to do netball and sometimes I do swimming.
7. What is your favourite book?
Another difficult question, I love all the Hunger Games books and I like the Airhead Trilogy
by Meg Cabot and Life Swap by Abby McDonald
8. What is your favourite colour?
I have 2, jade green and purple.
9. What is your favourite animal?
I absolutely love cheetahs, and I also like horses!
10. What is your favourite perfume?
I really like the Clinique Aromatics Elixir, its smells so lovely!
11. What was your favourite holiday?
I haven't been on a lot of holidays, but my favourite would have to be when I went to Dublin!
12. Have you left school yet?
13. Have you ever been out of the country?
Yes, I have.
14. Do you speak any other languages?
Indeed I do, I speak Yoruba and a tiny bit of French
15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I have a brother who is 11 and a 5 year old sister.
16. What is your favourite store?
My favourite store is definitely Primark and New Look, I like Zara as well
but I can't afford anything in there.
17. What is your favourite restaurant?
like love Pizza Hut and Handmade Burger!
18. Do you really like school?
Shockingly I like school. I just don't like the exam stress and some of the people there.
19. Who is your favourite Youtuber?
I watch a lot of youtubers but their are two people I never get bored of. I love Zoella
because she is just a generally funny and lovely person and I love Patricia (Britpopprincess)
because are videos are just always amazing and she is just so genuine. I don't want to go on and on but I love these ladies and Zoella is one of the reasons why I started blogging.
20. What is your favourite film?
I don't have one, too much to choose from. The ones I really liked are
Coming to America, Think like a Man and the Ben Carson Story.
21. What are some of your favourite TV shows?
I have a lot, but the ones of the top of my head are Revenge, Scandal, Originals,
Vampire Diaries and Nigella!
22. PC or Mac?
I don't have a Mac so I'm going to go with PC.
23. What phone do you have?
I have an iphone 5
24. How tall are you?
I'm not sure, last time I checked I was 4"10. So yeah, very short.
25. Do you have any Pets?
No but I would love to have a horse or a gold fish.
And that is the end of the 'Get To Know Me' tag. I hope you have all learnt a bit more about me and can relate to me. I tag all the bloggers out there to this tag and leave me your link if you do.
Thank you to agirlwithamakeupblog for tagging me and all the pictures in this post are from Weheartit xxx