Tuesday 5 November 2013

Face Of The Day

Hello there, today I bring you a FOTD. I am going to apologise in advance if I don't post as frequently this week, I have  lots of homework. Please remeber I'm not an expert, anyway unto the look.

                  Face :- 

Aveeno Dry Skin Moisturiser 
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in Coconut
Eco Tools Bronzing Brush
MAC studio fix powder ( not in picture)
Bobbi Brown Concealer
                Brows :-
MUA Brow Liner in Brunette
MUA Brow Gel / Clear Mascara
                Eyes :- 
MUA Pro-Base Primer
Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Trio
Eco Tools Shade Brush
              Lips :-
Barbara Daily Lipstick in Darling
A little bit of Vaseline
I'm just getting into wearing make up so I can understand If you think this look is atrocious but don't worry, I've been spending extra time on YouTube and I'll soon get the hang of it.
     Hello and Thank You to my new subscribers, I really do apperciate each and everyone of you. 
What MakeUp look have you been loving?






10 comments:

  1. You look stunning, loving the natural makeup xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a gorgeous natural look. I could wear that at school without getting told off!! Would you like to follow eachother? Let me know if you do!! xx

    http://tangled-ever-after.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous make up look! I love your brows! Beth xox

    Beautyinbeta.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and natural

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. One can feel your heart in your looks,poses and choices. that is, speaking the language you will readily understand.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for commenting and I want you to know I do read every single one of them and I reply when I can.