Tuesday 24 September 2013

The last days of Summer



 

 



Muscle Tee = Primark £4                        
Jeans =  Primark £11                         
Shoes = Primark £6                                
Satchel = Primark £8                              
Yay It's a Primark day, summer's coming to a close but I thought I'd wear something nice and bright one last time. I'd also like to thank the people that have subscribed and commented on my posts, you seriously don't know how much it means to me, Thank You.






1 comment:

  1. Will like to hear you talk about inner beauty; how to mix that with fashion, beauty and style. style is personal, fashion is extrovertive while beauty is gift plus creativity. imperfections are allowed if not too much. what percentage of imperfections should we allow relative to perfection?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for commenting and I want you to know I do read every single one of them and I reply when I can.