Friday 6 September 2013

Barry M Nail Gellys'



Hey guys we are now in September which means it is finally Autumn, my favourite season of the year. Well at least clothing wise. Today I'm going to do a review on the Barry M gellys', not sure if I'm late to jump on the bandwagon but these are amazing. They retail for about £4 (sometimes there's an offer in them) they can be purchased at Superdrug. I heard about these polishes from the lovely zoella and I just knew I had to go buy it. I have the colours passion fruit, pomegranate and blackberry. These polishes do start to chip after more than a week (maybe it's cause I put my hands in water a lot) but that's fine by me. The pigmentation is amazing and they are true to colour unless you have a darker skin tone like me, then some colours might look either paler e.g nudes, peaches or darker e.g oranges. These gelly's do live up to their expectations. I find that I only need one generous coat for my nails to be opaque. So yeah I definitely will be repurchasing these.



      




I apologise for not posting frequently, please bare with me.
I'm now on Instagram - feranmi75




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for commenting and I want you to know I do read every single one of them and I reply when I can.